Seating

M

markl

Sep 11, 2014
Hi everyone.
For those of you that own a 500 already I'm wondering about the shoulder room in a 50 inch machine. I'm 6 foot and a whopping 220 pounds. If my partner is the same size as me how is the seating. I don't mind rubbing shoulders but don't want to be leaning to the side all the time. In your reply please consider heavy coats as I'm a hunter in Canada.
Thanks
Mark

F

friscoguy

Sep 13, 2014
I'm 5'11" 205 and feel like it is quite roomy. Being in Texas I haven't had a large coat on just yet but don't think you would have an issue with room.

C

Crookedcreek

Aug 25, 2014
I'm 6', 275 pounds and so is my son-in-law (both wide at the shoulders) and there was plenty of room , though as above, no winter coats yet. Also, plenty of room behind the steering wheel, and getting in and out.

B

birdman

Jul 20, 2014
It wont be a issue . Took a ride with a buddy ,we are both 250 + with fall clothing and didn't have any problems. It really is bigger inside than you would think.

M

markl

Sep 11, 2014
Hi all. Thanks for the great information. It sounds like shoulder room won't be an issue. I don't even know if they have stock in Canada yet but I'm sure they will by this coming spring. I'll be in the Arizona, California area this winter in my motorhome so maybe I can pick one up down there. Don't think I'll have to pay duty if I buy one in the US and bring it back here. I'd like to see more video's of these units that aren't helmut cams if anyone has some.

Mark

G

grayhorserider

Lifetime Member
Sep 13, 2014
North Bend,Pa.
I don't think youll have any problem .I'm 280 and wide shoulders and have plenty of room with me and the wife riding.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!