P1000 Second video from Windrock

Leatherneck

Leatherneck

Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love these videos you guys are putting up! Every time I get a little less than motivated to work on my machine, these put me right in the mood to keep moving forward!

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Just missed yal up there. Went sat with some popos. Don't know where we were but found the best cheesesteaks since I left the north on our attempt to find the parking lot lol

KIMG0363 KIMG0366 KIMG0362

Reactions: Delton and sharp
T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Have any of y'all in the video had the clutch update done yet and what models are they and had any problems looking at taking a trip to windrock soon

Reactions: Delton and drfubar
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
These videos make me want to win the lotto and retire at 40 to become @JACKAL annoying neighbor, just ride trails all day long.
Bring it on got 11 acres for sale across the road from me. Need more Honda Pioneer owners in Pioneer, TN. :D

Hit the Powerball we'll do it up right, with P1K rental and guide service, what better way to make $500 a day than trail riding.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Have any of y'all in the video had the clutch update done yet and what models are they and had any problems looking at taking a trip to windrock soon
No clutch upgrades or problems and one 3 seat model 3, 5 seaters and a Polaris Ranger

Reactions: nbomar
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bring it on got 11 acres for sale across the road from me. Need more Honda Pioneer owners in Pioneer, TN. :D

Hit the Powerball we'll do it up right, with P1K rental and guide service, what better way to make $500 a day than trail riding.

That’s my idea of retirement, I win we might have to work something out.

What happened to that 25ac parcel?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!