P700m2 Seems rough

L

LB5419

Jul 23, 2017
Copenhagen, NY
Ownership

1. 700-2
My pioneer 700 seems to vibrate quite a bit a low speed and when taking off. Had a Big Red and did the same thing. I assume this is normal for this engine and machine?

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
My pioneer 700 seems to vibrate quite a bit a low speed and when taking off. Had a Big Red and did the same thing. I assume this is normal for this engine and machine?
You will get used to it....Toque comvertor

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just let it warm up a bit before taking off... Mine seems fine and smooth. If it really bothers you and you think something is wrong , take it back to the dealer, if you trust them and let them take a look at it.. I'm switching to Honda Pro Full Synthetic 10W30 at next oil change. Since the engine transmission and torque converter all use engine oil, I'm thinking the synthetic will work better for the torque converter in the winter months as it will not thicken up like conventional oil..

Reactions: Mudwing
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I also noticed this with mine. I think it being single cylinder also has this trate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I saw a video a guy did of the engine while he rode it, you wouldn't believe how much the engine thrashes around.

Reactions: Tramguage1
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I drive mine just about everyday. At first it maybe seemed rough but now that I'm used to it, it actually seems quiet.

Reactions: swsebek
B

BAMASXSRIDER

Feb 6, 2017
ALABAMA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had the same thought when I first got my 700-4. It still vibrates a lot taking off, but after I adjusted the front and back doors, added some foam tape in some areas where the seats fold down on the bed and around the tailgate, the rattles are gone and it doesn't bother me near as bad.

Reactions: Mudwing and swsebek
MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
I had the same thought when I first got my 700-4. It still vibrates a lot taking off, but after I adjusted the front and back doors, added some foam tape in some areas where the seats fold down on the bed and around the tailgate, the rattles are gone and it doesn't bother me near as bad.
I put the fuzzy side of some velco wrap around all my door latches ( part that latches clasp onto )and bed latch and it dont rattle at all. It has to be replaced about every 400 miles or as u start hearing a rattle.

Max718

Max718

Jun 7, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
I put the fuzzy side of some velco wrap around all my door latches ( part that latches clasp onto )and bed latch and it dont rattle at all. It has to be replaced about every 400 miles or as u start hearing a rattle.
I put a couple wraps of black tape on my door latches no rattles now

advertisement