On our way be in around 9
7B42EED3 0FE4 4790 89F2 57A49423602F

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are about an hour away and forgot our aluminum pans to bake our cheesy potatoes in, anyone have extras or know if there is anywhere close we can stop and grab some

Buckydoo

Buckydoo

Jul 16, 2017
We are about an hour away and forgot our aluminum pans to bake our cheesy potatoes in, anyone have extras or know if there is anywhere close we can stop and grab some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Never mind a neighborhood market was ahead we Got them

Buckydoo

Buckydoo

Jul 16, 2017
I can’t figure out this damn Tapatalk. Tried to post a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Dang, s*** happens! The other day WHEN i STARTED to get things all together and ready. When I hooked up my trailer and loaded the SXS and checked the lights. I found the turn signals not working, worked to repair broken wiring. I then went to local car wash to wash off the unit and when I pulled into the drive of car wash the trailer tail scraped the concrete and as I wash washing I noticed a wire hanging in the back. So I investigated and found damaged wires again. I get out today and purchased a wire kit to replace the wiring and my TPMS was showing low pressure on the right front tire so I go to local tire center but knowing that my tires are down to 2 mm tread, trying to wait until Dec. inspection and registration. Well, you know how that went! Upon replacing my tires the tire mounter guy says, you said the tire was leaking and then said let me show you something. I walked over and saw that the wheel was cracked causing the air loss. I had them to mount the spare wheel in it's place and had to order a replacement wheel. Now I will be traveling without a spare until the other comes in. So any way, when I get home. It's a little bit cloudy but nice weather outside and I back the trailer under a Big Oak tree for shade, I start replacing the new wire kit on my trailer cutting the old plug and taping the new one to old one to chase back to the rear. Mother nature decided to open the flood gates and rained like crazy. Instead of being loaded and ready to drive out of here and arriving by noonish tomorrow is in jeopardy but I will be heading that way tomorrow regardless! POOH-POOH happens!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Look forward to more pictures but it will be hard to top this little angle ..

Looks like she is dreaming of fun on the Honda in the background...keep her safe..
It's acute one.
Giphy1

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Dang, s*** happens! The other day WHEN i STARTED to get things all together and ready. When I hooked up my trailer and loaded the SXS and checked the lights. I found the turn signals not working, worked to repair broken wiring. I then went to local car wash to wash off the unit and when I pulled into the drive of car wash the trailer tail scraped the concrete and as I wash washing I noticed a wire hanging in the back. So I investigated and found damaged wires again. I get out today and purchased a wire kit to replace the wiring and my TPMS was showing low pressure on the right front tire so I go to local tire center but knowing that my tires are down to 2 mm tread, trying to wait until Dec. inspection and registration. Well, you know how that went! Upon replacing my tires the tire mounter guy says, you said the tire was leaking and then said let me show you something. I walked over and saw that the wheel was cracked causing the air loss. I had them to mount the spare wheel in it's place and had to order a replacement wheel. Now I will be traveling without a spare until the other comes in. So any way, when I get home. It's a little bit cloudy but nice weather outside and I back the trailer under a Big Oak tree for shade, I start replacing the new wire kit on my trailer cutting the old plug and taping the new one to old one to chase back to the rear. Mother nature decided to open the flood gates and rained like crazy. Instead of being loaded and ready to drive out of here and arriving by noonish tomorrow is in jeopardy but I will be heading that way tomorrow regardless! POOH-POOH happens!
How you makin out Jimmy???? 🤞

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!