Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I have decided to move servers as we are on the 4th day of crashes with no real answer as to the issue.

So, If this is the decision. The site will be down again. And there might be some data loss in between moves. I will issue an announcement when I have a better timeline.
I'm talking with my new host now to build a plan.
It might go down tonight.

Update you when I have info.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have decided to move servers as we are on the 4th day of crashes with no real answer as to the issue.

So, If this is the decision. The site will be down again. And there might be some data loss in between moves. I will issue an announcement when I have a better timeline.

How long are we talking about here? What the hell are we supposed to do without this site? Funny I never hear of the Polaris site going down! Do what ya gotta do but make it snappy!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
How long are we talking about here? What the hell are we supposed to do without this site? Funny I never hear of the Polaris site going down! Do what ya gotta do but make it snappy!
Any hosting service can deal with 300 people, but now it's 13,000 members and 20,000 anonymous lurkers. Just has to get a host at a great data center like St. Louis or Atlanta.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Charlotte has a couple of world class data centers as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I've had excellent service and support from knownhost

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

growing pains, that's a good thing. Who cares about data loss, with as many members there are on here it won't take long to recover.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!