P1000m3 Shackles

O

oldskoolbuckets

Aug 8, 2016
Colorado Springs, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes sir! He thought there may be one set left on the shelf but said he could fab up some more and ship in just one day if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Better hook them up! I need someone to be able to pull me up the hill y'all videoed.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"
OK now im curious about the hill video. Has it been posted yet?o_O

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I forgot all about your winch being backwards lol. Shackles look awesome. I'm a simpleton so I'm perfectly happy with my 8.00/each TSC specials lol. Oh, and winches aren't used often anyways. We normally just whoop out the tow strap and pull out. We leave no man behind. Not even Don.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I forgot all about your winch being backwards lol. Shackles look awesome. I'm a simpleton so I'm perfectly happy with my 8.00/each TSC specials lol. Oh, and winches aren't used often anyways. We normally just whoop out the tow strap and pull out. We leave no man behind. Not even Don.

I like my gold one too! Got a little bling in my grill!

Reactions: drfubar
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Anyone who's interested in buying a pair of shackles it's:

Travis Surratt
TS Iron Works, LLC
Welding and Fabrication
CNC Plasma Cutting
Queen Creek, AZ
480-326-0629
What's the damage on the set? Also can you choose color?o_O

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!