P1000 Shift Lever is Stiff when in Turf Mode, when in 2WD it is normal. Also the lever to put it into Turf mode is stiff but loose in 2wd.

P

poteetsam

Mar 6, 2021
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 2021 P1000 deluxe and I have about 700 miles on it. Whenever I am in turf mode, the shift lever for PRNHL is very stiff and hard to move. But if I change it to 2wd mode, the shift lever is much easier to move. It also seems that the lever to put it into turf mode it very stiff when trying to put it into turf mode. When I switch it back to 2wd, the lever is very loose. Is this how it is supposed to feel or is there a cable somewhere that is messed up.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
First off, sorry your first post isnt a proper intro. So Ill start it…
Welcome From Michigan

We like Pics so please post em’ up asap or you will get …
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

Now to your question. Only 700 miles, are those hard miles or easy crusing? Also have you tried the cable and shift lever adjustment?
theres a LubeTube for that. will see if i can find the link.
also, do u still have warranty on this? If you do, might be best to take it back in and have it fixed.

Reactions: WagginTail

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!