Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just got a call from the Honda Dealership that the 520 I ordered has been shipped by Honda. For those that ordered a 520, how long did it take to be delivered to the dealership once it shipped? I am located in Georgia.

TIA
@Hello_Darkness might be able to answer this better. But I dont think you actually ordered anything. The Dealer makes you think that you did. Its not quite like Automotive. They just have an Idea of whats coming in. But either way, you might be waiting a bit. Till they have a fo sho ETA when its on the truck in route, you wont know. But hopefully soon.

S

ScottA58

Jul 8, 2024
Covington, GA
Ownership

1. 520
@Hello_Darkness might be able to answer this better. But I dont think you actually ordered anything. The Dealer makes you think that you did. Its not quite like Automotive. They just have an Idea of whats coming in. But either way, you might be waiting a bit. Till they have a fo sho ETA when its on the truck in route, you wont know. But hopefully soon.
You are right, "ordered" was not the correct term to use. Once the 2025 were released, I called dealers within 100 miles of me and got lucky that the dealer closest to my house (about 15 miles) had one allocated that would be shipped mid to late August. I put a deposit down on it. The dealer called and let me know they had confirmation it left Honda and was on the way.

S

ScottA58

Jul 8, 2024
Covington, GA
Ownership

1. 520
received a call from the dealership that my new 520 arrived and that they jumped right on it to get it assembled. Only took 5 days from the day it shipped to reach the dealership. Yes, I will post pictures after I bring it home.

Reactions: trigger