drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I took a ride on the property this morning and thought it would be a good idea to take a short video. The video starts on the "mine road" up to the "tram road" and then up on top of "Mary's Ridge". The video does not do justice to the angle of the dangle or steepness of the hill. I'm so impressed with it's ability to climb dirt and rocks.

I've got 120 acres with about 95% wooded. It would make a great place to make some trails. I need some strong backs and chainsaws to complete the task. We could make some very challenging trails, little or no mud.

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Very nice video and very nice property. I could tell it was very steep when you made that last turn.

I'm on the opposite end of the state or I would offer to help.

Reactions: drfubar
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Very cool, thanks for taking the time to video

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When you can actually notice how steep it is in the video, that says a lot! I would love to have your land. It would definitely be playground for ATV's. Thanks for sharing this.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What akrider said exactly! Very nice

B

Barnstormer

Mar 17, 2016
Barnum, MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I took a ride on the property this morning and thought it would be a good idea to take a short video. The video starts on the "mine road" up to the "tram road" and then up on top of "Mary's Ridge". The video does not do justice to the angle of the dangle or steepness of the hill. I'm so impressed with it's ability to climb dirt and rocks.

I've got 120 acres with about 95% wooded. It would make a great place to make some trails. I need some strong backs and chainsaws to complete the task. We could make some very challenging trails, little or no mud.

nice riding area! thanks for sharing

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I can just find the time, I'd be happy to drive up and bring a saw. Always wanted to make a custom trail. Right now I don't see it but hopefully work will slow down soon.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If I can just find the time, I'd be happy to drive up and bring a saw. Always wanted to make a custom trail. Right now I don't see it but hopefully work will slow down soon.

Best tackled when it's cool and that won't happen for a while...lol.

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Dang it! I need to move south. I would haul my T-200 track loader in and we could all puts along cutting and pushing. It be a blast!:)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Best tackled when it's cool and that won't happen for a while...lol.
Sounds like we got some work to do when cooler weather sets in. I enjoy cutting wood. Haven't done much in last few years. Bought a new saw last spring and probably doesn't have 3 hours on it lol

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice video! Looks like a blast. I too have been very impressed with how the Honda climbs.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: drfubar and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!