Multi Shout out to HondaSxS and the club!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just wanted to take a moment and give a shout out to @Hondasxs, the other admins, sponsors, and members of the HondaSxS club. I was fortunate enough to get my number picked early in this year's door prizes at the dinner. I picked up an extra battery to add to my Pioneer. I've been wanting to do this project but it was lower down on my list of things to accomplish. Not anymore! So, I just wanted to give credit where it was due. I'll keep everyone updated once I have a chance to plan and execute the install. What a great forum and group of people! I sincerely appreciate my new accessory battery!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It truly is an awesome group. I'd say Hondasxs.com is like no other. It's all the members that make it great. Thank you my friend!

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks.
Everyone getting along is what made it work so smooth.

Speaking of door prizes. Who won the SURECAN GAS CANS????
I would like a few pictures of the can and your rig!... Please!

I got lots of planning to do and even still working on this year's follow-up.
You know... I think next year we might raffle off a pioneer 500!!!
Cant wait!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!