NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered a YUASA GYZ16H battery and a couple of spare tie rods for my 2018 P1K5 LE. The box arrived a few days later. It only had the tie rods in it but the shipping label and tracking number stated 15 pounds on it. Obviously that’s not just a couple of tie rods. I exchanged a couple of emails and a call with the gentleman that runs their internet sales and we ultimately determined the corner seam of the box had been torn open enough in shipping to let the battery come out of the box en route. He sent me out another battery only asking me to hang on to the damaged box for a few days in case the shipper wanted to see it to approve their claim. Replacement battery arrived quickly and their shipping claim got approved as well. Sometimes things don’t go to plan but a quick conversation with good customer service certainly makes an unfortunate circumstance have a very positive outcome. Kudos to Ron Ayer’s and their staff! My first order is very unlikely to be my last.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep. I usually deal with Allen there. Top notch service. Last year I needed a prop shaft for my rincon. They didn't have one but he gave me a list of dealers that showed had one in stock. Sure enough the first one on the list I called had what I needed.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used them also when I rebuilt my machine and they were still cheaper than anywhere in Canada even after I had it shipped. Very easy to deal with.

JBoXHMa6TAOvz0iUkfxcdA

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!