Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I dont think Strechen Gretchen would stoop that low to be a long shot and not be able to run again.
She Also likes to be the bull Dyke/ware the pants and not be second fiddle as in VP.
I could be wrong. Very slim chance! But still could be wrong

Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
One thing to consider is that this could be the thing that gets the left excited to vote now. That along with all the fake ballots that will be run through the system could be enough to keep the left in power.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
One thing to consider is that this could be the thing that gets the left excited to vote now.
Basically the Died in the womb Dems/libs and the still butthurt by the way Trump talks folk. Many of those Ive met, I meet and work in a very heavy libtard and moderate city, have had a swift change in that theory since the Assassination attempt. So I dont think you’ll see that kind of getting rock hard (NoHmo) about it. Numbers will go up yes but not that much especially with 36% approval rating CamelToe at the top of there Tkt.

As for the fake & mail in ballots. Many have already been cast. Seen many on kitchen tables at those same customers homes as early as June 1st. Once cast, its impossible to change but I wouldn't put it too far past them. Just Maybe this drop out late in the game is what we need to knock that kind of early voting $hit out. Hopfully it puts there dicks in the dirt

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I get your point. Fundraising is way up after announcement and I believe all of this is part of their plan. Dont know if it will work but they are always 2 steps ahead on shadiness
Sorry, just seen this. Didnt get a notice u responded.

Yes its up but no where's near the usual. Plus the Trump campaign’s has gone bonkers and is @ 3 times the amount of either candidate in 20’ at this point.

We do need to keep our radar up on the shadiness fo sho! Laura Trump had been heading for a few years the RNC chair for fair elections and from what Ive heard her say in interviews shes ben on it like fly on $hit big time

advertisement
onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
They run her knowing she will lose then she's out of politics forever. Their not going to risk any up and comers to a loss when in 4 yrs they can run Newsome and probably win unfortunately.
I dont think Gavin is a shoe in. Only the MORONS in CA elected him and many dont like him but they are so stupid they blame everyone else but the Governor for his failures. The rest of America is NOT that stupid.

The Dems will rebound here this fall...this is not going to be a landslide (it should be) but the TDS is deep. However, If Trump Wins, and we take the Senate (most likely of all 3 branches), then somehow hold onto the House.....it is Katie bar the door. Time to clean out the Democratic fools and no one has more motivation than Trump who also will not be able to run again.....and that axe wont need to be ground.

Im going to enjoy every second of it. The Dems will be howling at the sky again....and burning crap down...and I think Big Don will annihilate them when they do.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
They run her knowing she will lose then she's out of politics forever. Their not going to risk any up and comers to a loss when in 4 yrs they can run Newsome and probably win unfortunately.
She is ALREADY out of politics forever.
First she was the most hated candidate in the 2020 primary and dropped out.
Second, she called Brandon a racist but forgot about it when he could only convince her to run with him.
Third, she has done NOTHING and has gotten worse (failed paid kid actors, ZERo on border, Nothing on AI), even women hate the cackling fool

A lot of Democrats have TDS. Once he is out of the picture in 2028, we coudl see a decade of democratic defeats....once Trump reverses all their failures and we start moving forward again, it will not be "cool" to be a Democrat supporting lies and ignorance like the last 4 years have been. They keep blaming everyone Putin, Trump, GOP, for their failures but that doesnt put food on the table........or allow you to buy a house.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She is ALREADY out of politics forever.
First she was the most hated candidate in the 2020 primary and dropped out.
Second, she called Brandon a racist but forgot about it when he could only convince her to run with him.
Third, she has done NOTHING and has gotten worse (failed paid kid actors, ZERo on border, Nothing on AI), even women hate the cackling fool

A lot of Democrats have TDS. Once he is out of the picture in 2028, we coudl see a decade of democratic defeats....once Trump reverses all their failures and we start moving forward again, it will not be "cool" to be a Democrat supporting lies and ignorance like the last 4 years have been. They keep blaming everyone Putin, Trump, GOP, for their failures but that doesnt put food on the table........or allow you to buy a house.
Well until then we have to listen to the damn cackling hyena until November. Could be a long few months.

advertisement