Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I dont think Gavin is a shoe in. Only the MORONS in CA elected him and many dont like him but they are so stupid they blame everyone else but the Governor for his failures. The rest of America is NOT that stupid.

The Dems will rebound here this fall...this is not going to be a landslide (it should be) but the TDS is deep. However, If Trump Wins, and we take the Senate (most likely of all 3 branches), then somehow hold onto the House.....it is Katie bar the door. Time to clean out the Democratic fools and no one has more motivation than Trump who also will not be able to run again.....and that axe wont need to be ground.

Im going to enjoy every second of it. The Dems will be howling at the sky again....and burning crap down...and I think Big Don will annihilate them when they do.
He will have everything ready to set in motion seconds after he takes the oath. He accomplished much in his first term, but he wasn't a politician and is too good of a guy to imagine a whole town was such scum. I'm sure there are many that would love the opportunity to single handedly put their Good Housekeeping seal of approval on pocketed issues where they certainly have the proof and the courts in their corner to make these creeps spend the remainder of their lives having something else to blame him for. I don't want any dishonesty or corruption, but there are legions of people who need this to pay for their crimes against our people, plus make sure to tear them down as an example for others to think twice before becoming a crooked douche-bag. It would also be nice if they pen an amendment to readdress Freedom of the Press and label these piece's of s*** as the elite hoodlums that they actually are and fine them for their misdeeds to the people. Some of these folks might considering taking up residency in a country that doesn't honor our extradition policies. Julian Assange?

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Y'all hearing the rumor that Biden may have had a 'stroke' and is on his deathbed? The amount of shady crap that's ramped up here lately is unbelievable.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Y'all hearing the rumor that Biden may have had a 'stroke' and is on his deathbed? The amount of shady crap that's ramped up here lately is unbelievable.
Yea, he had a medical emergency July 5th. That info is documented on the US public records site.
No info after. So anything is speculation after that point till we hear from the administration and you know they are gonna hide everything.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yea, he had a medical emergency July 5th. That info is documented on the US public records site.
No info after. So anything is speculation after that point till we hear from the administration and you know they are gonna hide everything.
I dont believe any of that BS. That is the liberal media and others trying to cover theirselves for moving him out. They all said he was great/alert until he proved he wasnt, now they will have an excuse for dumping him.

Either way, I dont care, he is a crooked SoB, condescending JackA$$. I dont say that about many but He and Obama both. Will shed no tears for either of them or Nervous Nancy.

advertisement
onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
I truly do not care, if he did, just another in a LONG list of reasons the SoB should have not only dropped out but should resign NOW. So much for putting the country first. FUK the Democrats who are self centered power hungry liars who think they are smarter than anyone else. That is about as nice as I can put it.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I dont believe any of that BS.
I truly do not care
Little bitter eh? 😂
Hay, what I posted is public record. Choose to believe it or not. I dont trust libs as far a I can throw them. I grew up in a hard left liberal town in a conservative family. All my friends parents were Old hippy Libs that tried to turn me and didnt happen. My company and customers are in that same town. They are all Hypocrites. I dont trust them. I keep my mouth shut and listen to them talk on the inside like a CIA operative , they have no Idea which way I lean. This is what I hear. In this case we dont know and have to go by closest thing till it comes out . Be patient, wont be long

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Negative! No Good!
IMG 2051

Reactions: Backwoods
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hard to say..
Its either 7:10 or 8:10 difficult to tell from that angle. You have to turn the pic upside down to read it properly cuz if u look at his thumb angle in the original pic, your looking at the blown up pic at that angle just bigger and the watch is at a 45 degree pointed backwards toward him so its hard to get the right read.

Reactions: Backwoods
advertisement