Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Absolutely!
Ok, I think I'll pm the other guys that live in the area and see what they say, maybe we can get a crew together!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Agreed. Depending on the timing and the location I might be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tigermark
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How's your hunting going? successful?

I'm back at work now. Will try and go out this week as time allows. If I wanted a doe one would be dead. Haven't seen that buck I want. If I don't see something by next Saturday I will take a doe and refill my freezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
T

TheBob

Feb 15, 2016
North West Arkansas
Hello from South Central Arkansas

Hello to you in South Central Arkansas! Where did you buy your rig at? Tell us about it!

Might be down your way next week, heading to Monticello for a little deer stand time! Like everyone else around Arkansas this year, the deer hunting has been challenging due to the heat and drought conditions.

JLH

JLH

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2016
Sheridan, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello to you in South Central Arkansas! Where did you buy your rig at? Tell us about it!

Might be down your way next week, heading to Monticello for a little deer stand time! Like everyone else around Arkansas this year, the deer hunting has been challenging due to the heat and drought conditions.
Bought it in Russelville back during the summer, hasn't been off the farm since I bought it. I'm about 35 miles south of LR.
And this season has been bad so far, should be a lot better this weekend, at least I hope it is.
We need rain in a bad way.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!