P1000 Side by Side Comparison

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Thought I would post a few side by side photos of my toys.

These may be some of the last pics of the 700. I have the 1000 set up almost identically, except for a rear bumper, Fox shocks, and winsheild wiper. There will be plenty of time for me to add all the other goodies as I need them.

I will be selling the 700 as soon as I can get a plow mount for my Eagle plow system to fit on the 1000.

ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Springer, have you heard anything from eagle about a plow mount for the 1000? Ive emailed them a few times and they havent got back to me. I too am waiting for the mount, i have the 72in vplow that i used on the 700

KFI said there mount wont work with eagle push tubes.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Sringer are you going to do the fox shocks on the 1000?

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Springer, have you heard anything from eagle about a plow mount for the 1000? Ive emailed them a few times and they havent got back to me. I too am waiting for the mount, i have the 72in vplow that i used on the 700

KFI said there mount wont work with eagle push tubes.
I have called them and left a message, and emailed them...no response. If I don't hear anything I may just sell the 700 with the plow and look for new options for the 1000. I think I can get an entire system from KFI but have not looked yet.

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Sringer are you going to do the fox shocks on the 1000?
I thought about taking them off the 700 and putting them on the 1000 but I think I will wait and see how well the stockers perform. I would need to modify them to fit and worry they may be under engineered for the 1000.
Leaving them on the 700 may make it a little more marketable to a larger crowd as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!