P1000m5 Side nets and shocks

B

BBLASER

Nov 11, 2018
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the side nets and factory shocks that I no longer need. Let me know if you are interested and maybe we can work out a price.
Thanks,

Reactions: Isaiah and Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the side nets and factory shocks that I no longer need. Let me know if you are interested and maybe we can work out a price.
Thanks,
Hope you have storage space, people won’t be beating down your door anytime soon. 😂

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks,

Stock shocks are pretty easy to sell. I'm interested in the nets but shipping from Phoenix sounds expensive

B

ByronT

May 21, 2020
Travelers Rest, SC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks,
I’m interested in the nets if you still have them. Let me know a price. I’m sure they get in the way but I’m hoping they’ll keep the grandkids from getting smacked by limbs in our woods. Thx

D

Duxngeez

Oct 4, 2020
Peoria, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know this is a few months old, but do you still have the nets? I am in the Phoenix area as well. Thank you

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!