Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
2013 600 ACE. The photo is May last year- it was driving too slow and over heating pulling the load and following the kid- had to take all the hoods off.
Right on. I have a 2-23’ Renegade 600 Etecs.

Pro tip: when answering a members question, be sure to hit the “reply” button under there post then reply.
Otherwise in many cases never know u answered there question ;)

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nice pics,..........uhm.....
Have any pics with the front skis on?
Or what do the skis look like? Make? Model?
Thanks
Have a good day

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well... the skis didn't work so I didn't take any pics- but they seemed great in first gear - snocobra is the brand: www.snocobra.com. Maybe I'll put them on my trailer.
I was playing with a Talon a few weeks ago that had a hand held tuner. In the menu options was a dyno mode. It allowed shifting with the front wheels stationary. I am not sure what would be needed to make that happen on a Pioneer though. Might need a Talon ecm, tune, and tuner.
It also may only be in dyno mode for that key cycle.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!