Small children's goggles

J

Jcouch_84

Jul 25, 2016
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am looking for some toddler sized goggles for my daughter. I have found Youth sized ones, but those are still too big. I am thinking about buying some children's swimming goggles, but I'd like something with some ventilation. Any suggestions?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
quick google search = nothing. Found some xs "lab glasses"

What about making a pair?
You can find foam with a tape backing and then cut to fit.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I am looking for some toddler sized goggles for my daughter. I have found Youth sized ones, but those are still too big. I am thinking about buying some children's swimming goggles, but I'd like something with some ventilation. Any suggestions?
Possibly look for swimming goggles

Reactions: KevinSC
KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Get the helmet with the flip down glass on it. Kill two birds with one stone.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

Jcouch_84

Jul 25, 2016
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those shades are exactly what I was looking for! I wanted something she could use all around (pool, bicycle, etc) that wouldn't fall off. I was thinking swim goggles would be my only option but I wanted her eyes to be able to breath a little.
I thought about a helmet with a flip lid. That'll be an investment soon too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!