P1000 Latest pics and small upgrades

SkeeterBoats

SkeeterBoats

Jun 9, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Other Brand
Couple pics from the last few months with my new toy... added a Wetsounds stealth 6, purchased from a member on here, works awesome.
The roof is custom from my dealer.
Also added the dual battery setup with the MightyMaxx battery, seems to be good so far,
PBR switchplate with usb charger and dual volt meter - can’t find the pics and I’m at work bored
I also bought a super atv bumper and viper winch but haven’t had time to deal with that yet

As you can see our dogs love to ride around the house. I haven’t been anywhere besides the creek behind the house and checking the mail. It’s almost time for the break in oil change already.
66F3B90B EDD0 42E5 9F2E 70F6D2585436
6CE4E1B7 BB4E 4173 8D83 5B9AECF4A471
66F3B90B EDD0 42E5 9F2E 70F6D2585436

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Couple pics from the last few months with my new toy... added a Wetsounds stealth 6, purchased from a member on here, works awesome.
The roof is custom from my dealer.
Also added the dual battery setup with the MightyMaxx battery, seems to be good so far,
PBR switchplate with usb charger and dual volt meter - can’t find the pics and I’m at work bored
I also bought a super atv bumper and viper winch but haven’t had time to deal with that yet

As you can see our dogs love to ride around the house. I haven’t been anywhere besides the creek behind the house and checking the mail. It’s almost time for the break in oil change already.View attachment 217798View attachment 217799View attachment 217798

Looking good!

Reactions: SkeeterBoats
t-bear

t-bear

Nov 11, 2019
NE OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lil pup and bigger pup. Love it!

My dogs are why I bought my P1K5. My older Ural side car motorcycle was a high maintenance love. Suchka!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!