H

Hondaboats

Jan 31, 2023
Pensacola Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R
We finally released some of our new products for the Talons!
We are slowly working our way to the Talons and Pioneers

Let me know what you think of some of these upgrades and maybe how we can even make them better!
Vesselpowersports.com

Rear bed enclosure honda talon 2

IMG 5135

Honda talon shift gate 2

Honda talon shift gate 1

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You should be a vendor here if you’re gonna peddle your wares…that way it’s fair for the others that have paid to do so.

Also, that being said and you asked I think the rear gate looks sorta cheesy. Unless they are priced really cheap I wouldn’t be interested in one. Rather have swing out gate with tubing.

The shift gate is basically what the other vendors make. Not real innovative.

H

Hondaboats

Jan 31, 2023
Pensacola Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R
You should be a vendor here if you’re gonna peddle your wares…that way it’s fair for the others that have paid to do so.

Also, that being said and you asked I think the rear gate looks sorta cheesy. Unless they are priced really cheap I wouldn’t be interested in one. Rather have swing out gate with tubing.

The shift gate is basically what the other vendors make. Not real innovative.
Thanks for the feedback! Definitely appreciated

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You may want to get a consensus on wether the boys here will buy your product before you go full blown out vendor style. I think most folks here like the tube a little too much. They ride on tubes. I used to ride in them. Just the occasional tiny ones you find around P-Cola. Yep waves, I lived there too. Even had an alien encounter off palafox and Cervantes headed towards east p-cola heights at 3 am. It followed me for a few miles. When I reached Bayou Texar, I thought it was a helicopter but it buggered off at warp speed after taking an impossible right turn into space. Happily, I wasn’t probed, at least I don’t know. And Thad be better the knowing ye been buggered by a stoned space Bantha on the Handlebars finest crack hoe sammich….ahhh the Greek food at the Dainty del and sluggos back before it became a lefty vegan stronghold of pink haired pansies….dem were the daze….Disco Dan…in his Z Cavaricchi’s…dancing before the storm, that took out the Dock. That was a fun job working there!

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you ever stop to think that your logo kinda looks like a transformer vagina? Lmao,,,,,, please be welcome and enjoy your stay here among the brethren of the red…

H

Hondaboats

Jan 31, 2023
Pensacola Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R
You may want to get a consensus on wether the boys here will buy your product before you go full blown out vendor style. I think most folks here like the tube a little too much. They ride on tubes. I used to ride in them. Just the occasional tiny ones you find around P-Cola. Yep waves, I lived there too. Even had an alien encounter off palafox and Cervantes headed towards east p-cola heights at 3 am. It followed me for a few miles. When I reached Bayou Texar, I thought it was a helicopter but it buggered off at warp speed after taking an impossible right turn into space. Happily, I wasn’t probed, at least I don’t know. And Thad be better the knowing ye been buggered by a stoned space Bantha on the Handlebars finest crack hoe sammich….ahhh the Greek food at the Dainty del and sluggos back before it became a lefty vegan stronghold of pink haired pansies….dem were the daze….Disco Dan…in his Z Cavaricchi’s…dancing before the storm, that took out the Dock. That was a fun job working there!
LOL you'll have that in pensacola!
We've been manufacturing and selling parts for over 4 years, so not too worried about the selling here part. Just getting feedback from people who use different accessories since all we've ever done is mud ride the last 5 years. I don't make these types posts to sell products, I really need to get the feedback from them which forums are good at. For selling posts I'll use our socials and ads, all socials are @vesselpowersports other than our @Hondaboats Facebook page. We had a complete rebrand a year ago due to legal issues with the name.

Here's our 8 seater pioneer build for mud and water

IMG 4347

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!