Smokers

R

rickoshea

well,i finally got my pastrami sammy.i spent all day yesterday smoking brisket after curing for 10 days.i ended up with just over 10 lbs.i have a couple pounds sliced up in the fridge and the rest vac sealed in the freezer.i can't believe how well it turned out.i sliced off a piece after i let it do it's final rest after i took it out and it felt like i bit into a chunk of fat,it literally melted in my mouth.let it sit in the fridge and made one for lunch today.smoky,spicy and nicely firm but still melt in the mouth soft.definitely doing it again when i run low.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Recently bought the Green Mountain Davey Crockett. I'm super pleased with it. Makes grilling a breeze! Loaded it up in the buggy Saturday, hauled to the woods, built a fire, had some toddies, and grilled some burgers. No coals to dispose of, just let cool down a bit, load it up, and haul it home.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!