BOX1

Sneak Peek! - Prototype P1k bed extender

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Just caught this out in the shop. Just a prototype, but its pretty sweet. Definitely gives a whole lot more storage space in the back, especially when the back seats are up.
BTW....... sorry for the crappy pics. The design guys were standing around and I snapped these quick so they wouldn't see me. 🤣

No idea on an eta, or if this is even the final design. Just wanted to offer s sneak peak at something coming down the pipe soon.

fAsT tn7jUDCvWLDUJJ02t9 nc htscontentflaf1 1
Nc ohcQWGX3seGP6gAX pkipR nc htscontentflaf1 1

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just caught this out in the shop. Just a prototype, but its pretty sweet. Definitely gives a whole lot more storage space in the back, especially when the back seats are up.
BTW....... sorry for the crappy pics. The design guys were standing around and I snapped these quick so they wouldn't see me. 🤣

No idea on an eta, or if this is even the final design. Just wanted to offer s sneak peak at something coming down the pipe soon.

View attachment 271416
View attachment 271417
Looks good! After this yall need to make some tree kickers lol

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 271416
View attachment 271417
Nice...but why not make the corners square for maximum storage?

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Nice...but why not make the corners square for maximum storage?
Pretty sure the tailgate cable mounts sit an inch or two in on the gate so it's easier to just do it that way. I think when I looked at my buddy's JEI that looks similar it has to angle in to clear the tailgate cable mounts with the way this style extender mounts in the bed.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!