BOX1

P700 Snow in Louisiana

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
It doesn't happen very often but every once in a while we will get a little snow. We got a little last night but unfortunately it is almost completely gone already.

20210110 195647 20210110 204903 20210111 063836

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
My Grandaughter is 7 years old and lives in Austin TX. She got to see her first snow yesterday. I lived in North Louisiana (Bossier City) when I was a kid. I remember it was pretty rare there.

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
I did do donuts all over the place. Like bassadict69 said it really never got much, if any, below 32 degrees so mostly slush. Good enough though. It is pretty rare SilverAlert. We tend to go a little snow crazy when we do get it. We got about 6 inches here. A lot of 6 and 7 foot snowmen, ( and Women.) Should have taken pictures of some just having to much fun. My wife was going out of town before the snow but decided to stay so I would have some kind of adult supervision. Good decision. I do live in a new subdivision and had fun in some of the vacant lots. I really tried to get that thing stuck but couldn't. I did go though some deep culverts that I had to back out of. Man that is just so fun!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I did do donuts all over the place. Like bassadict69 said it really never got much, if any, below 32 degrees so mostly slush. Good enough though. It is pretty rare SilverAlert. We tend to go a little snow crazy when we do get it. We got about 6 inches here. A lot of 6 and 7 foot snowmen, ( and Women.) Should have taken pictures of some just having to much fun. My wife was going out of town before the snow but decided to stay so I would have some kind of adult supervision. Good decision. I do live in a new subdivision and had fun in some of the vacant lots. I really tried to get that thing stuck but couldn't. I did go though some deep culverts that I had to back out of. Man that is just so fun!

Understand about the "adult supervision". My wife of 50 years still thinks that if it was not for her, I would have killed myself a long time ago. :)

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
I can understand that very well Remington. We lived in Winslow Arizona for many years and having to dig your way out of your house many winters gets old quickly. Got high centered in our car not far from our house one time. Wind had kicked up and we tried to walk to the house. Couldn't see a thing. We would have walked right by the house and out into the desert but heard the dog bark inside the house. We were right beside it and never saw it.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!