Snow plow arrived

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Plow arrived, no more shoveling for wife and son. Although they don't seem so excited, maybe I should wait til after first snow to put together and hook up. NOT! Pics to come later

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Awesome. Love to see it.
Im sure your son will enjoy it when it does snow.

What brand did you get?

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Eagle by American Mfg.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Re: Snow plow arrived (update)

Ok, took a little longer to get back with update but just was not feeling up to much. My dear wife acknowledging the saving of her back with this purchase, got out int the shop this afternoon and helped with install. Yea! She don't come out there often to help. I'm posting pics pay particular attention to the winch line. The is synthetic and the protecting sheath wants to ride up exposing the syn cable. What's up with that? Is this normal, easy I'm a newbie and am very sensitive?
We on average only receive 14" s of snow. Some years more some less now that I have a plow it probably won't snow. A plow would not have been a purchase if my back was in good shape. Out drive is 125'x20' with a 20'x20' turn around and I didn't mind shoveling? I did marry a youngin but that was some time ago as she is no longer a spring chicken. So the benefit to her marring up is I will lessen her labor load as she ages. Dang I better stop in case she reads my posts. I love my plow and my wife :mrgreen:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 460
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 470
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 486

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!