P700 Snow plow switch between quad and 700

E

Ehunter

Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2020
Bend
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok We wanted a quad only one we could find was a polaris. My question is we have a snow plow for the polaris but I would like to be able to use it on my 700 when the snow gets deep and wet. Is there a universal mount I can use
Thanks

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
If it's for a quad then it's probably a mid mount? Which someone on here has done before. Isn't ideal though, limits how much you can raise the blade.

Reactions: Ehunter
E

Ehunter

Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2020
Bend
Ownership

1. 700-4
If it's for a quad then it's probably a mid mount? Which someone on here has done before. Isn't ideal though, limits how much you can raise the blade.
Thanks we will get chains for the quad

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Depends on your brand.
Like Denali. All the pushtubes are the same between front mount units. Just the actual mount is different. So you could swap them around.

But a mid mount pushtube would be different than a front mount.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ehunter
E

Ehunter

Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2020
Bend
Ownership

1. 700-4
Depends on your brand.
Like Denali. All the pushtubes are the same between front mount units. Just the actual mount is different. So you could swap them around.

But a mid mount pushtube would be different than a front mount.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!