Snow Ride

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Get one of the I4wd bypass switches that are available from the site store. I have one on my race car and it kicks ass!! Car has no idea its in 4wd and none of the funky ABS type crap happens that goes on when it is in I4WD. If you like driving without the help of a computer this is what you are looking for. :cool:

Last edited:
V

Varmint1

Sep 12, 2020
N Calif.
Ownership

1. Talon X
Get one of the I4wd bypass switches that are available from the store site. I have one on my race car and it kicks ass!! Car has no idea its in 4wd and none of the funky ABS type crap happens that goes on when it is in I4WD. If you like driving without the help of a computer this is what you are looking for. :cool:
I just ordered one. Thanks for the suggestion.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!