Sold. Snorkel and vent line kit for sale

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a used snorkel kit for a pioneer 1000 in very good condition that was never used in water or mud and a new vent line kit that I never did install . Both come with instructions. The snorkel is the large flexable hose that fits between the bed and back seat. Will sell for $50. plus $10. for shipping but only in the USA. If you need a picture please send me your phone # and I will send you them. Thanks

Last edited:
Jaredgriffin29

Jaredgriffin29

Dec 27, 2017
Sandrock, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a used snorkel kit for a pioneer 1000 in very good condition that was never used in water or mud and a new vent line kit that I never did install . Both come with instructions. The snorkel is the large flexable hose that fits between the bed and back seat. Will sell for $50. plus $10. for shipping but only in the USA. If you need a picture please send me your phone # and I will send you them. Thanks
......Hey i have a 5 seater. Will this still fit between bed and seat?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!