P1000 Sold the Honda

D

Dasmoeturhead

Yesterday I sold my 2016 Pioneer to a nice family down the road from me. I've had it since they 1st came out in 2016. I used it 95% of the time on my mountain property. We moved from there 2 years ago, and I don't have a reason to keep it. It only had 3600 miles on it. I already miss it, and all the memories me and my dog enjoyed together. He loved riding in it. It was the best machine I've ever owned, and gave me zero problems. The new family appreciate the care I gave it. I told the new owner, that if needs help wirh anything, that he should join this forum. I left the Honda sxs sticker on it, so he'll know how to get here.
I also thank everybody on this forum who has answered a question, or steered me in the right direction. Great bunch of folks on here, and the staff is excellent. Best darn forum out there. I hope you all enjoy your Pioneers and forum as much as I did.
Thanks again for all the good years.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yesterday I sold my 2016 Pioneer to a nice family down the road from me. I've had it since they 1st came out in 2016. I used it 95% of the time on my mountain property. We moved from there 2 years ago, and I don't have a reason to keep it. It only had 3600 miles on it. I already miss it, and all the memories me and my dog enjoyed together. He loved riding in it. It was the best machine I've ever owned, and gave me zero problems. The new family appreciate the care I gave it. I told the new owner, that if needs help wirh anything, that he should join this forum. I left the Honda sxs sticker on it, so he'll know how to get here.
I also thank everybody on this forum who has answered a question, or steered me in the right direction. Great bunch of folks on here, and the staff is excellent. Best darn forum out there. I hope you all enjoy your Pioneers and forum as much as I did.
Thanks again for all the good years.
Sorry to see you moving on but life brings changes. best wishes for your days ahead and also glad you enjoyed your time on the best forum.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!