Talon some additions.

Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019
Got the LED light bar installed and wired to use the high beam switch, works perfect.
Got the LED license plate holder installed. and wired to tail lights.
Horn installed and operational.
Rear view mirror installed.
Whats left is an intercom system, likely using aircraft parts. and a radio.
Radio will be a BTECH UV-50x2 and some hard mount antenna.

IMG 0728 IMG 0729 IMG 0730 IMG 0732

viceversa

viceversa

Jun 5, 2019
Flagstaff, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
Nice! curious about how you used the high beam switch to control the light bar. Also, I'm in Flagstaff as well and will picking up my Red R this week!

Reactions: Blownzuki
Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019
I just found the wire that is hot with high beams, ran that to the positive for the light bar. Bigger light bars I would have used a relay. But my small light bar has low amp draw.

Hit me up! Well go ride!

D

Dhalli44

Oct 14, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What two wires did you take the black and white wire from the LED license plate bracket to. I have three that go to my brake light. Brown, green, and green with a white stripe.

Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019
What two wires did you take the black and white wire from the LED license plate bracket to. I have three that go to my brake light. Brown, green, and green with a white stripe.
cant remember right off. i'll have to look after the ride tomorrow.

Doogle

Doogle

Nov 30, 2020
Surprise,Az Cincinnati,OH
Ownership

1. Talon R
I just attached mine the other day. I ran the ground to a bolt coming down from the cargo bed. Here's my post with #5 having more of my thoughts about the wiring.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!