Somthing going on

GBell

GBell

Apr 21, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Not sure if anyone else is having problems. If I try to reply to someone's post it kicks me off of it. I logged off and back on it still does it.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Not sure if anyone else is having problems. If I try to reply to someone's post it kicks me off of it. I logged off and back on it still does it.
Computer or mobile device? If mobile need to close ALL apps that will usually fix the issue.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
fwiw: Looking back at the New Talon Owners thread, I can still Edit a post on Dec. 30, 2020 but can't Edit one on Dec. 25, 2020. So it looks like we're able to Edit for a year.

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
After reading that statement.....I threw up in my mouth a little!! 🤣 🤣
Ya gotta question the judgment of someone who chooses Cindy Laupner and Boy George over the Eagles, Kansas, Boston, etc. Probably fapping to Brett Michael's 🤣

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Ya gotta question the judgment of someone who chooses Cindy Laupner and Boy George over the Eagles, Kansas, Boston, etc. Probably fapping to Brett Michael's 🤣
You gotta question the judgment of someone who can't read and/or comprehend English.

I did NOT say the best BANDS started or enjoyed thier popularity in the 80s.

I said it was the best decade when it comes to MUSIC (songs and albums).

This includes many bands that ALSO had pre-80s hits and/or were formed prior to the 80's.

Play again?

For the record, some of my favorite bands include AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Queen, Eagles, Rush, David Bowie, Bob Seger & SBB, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Journey, ELO, The Doors, Scorpions, Kiss, Tom Petty & HB, Metallica and, yes, GNR. So it's not like they didn't make great music, even if many were gone before the 80s or the music came out pre-80s.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You gotta question the judgment of someone who can't read and/or comprehend English.

I did NOT say the best BANDS started or enjoyed thier popularity in the 80s.

I said it was the best decade when it comes to MUSIC (songs and albums).

This includes many bands that ALSO had pre-80s hits and/or were formed prior to the 80's.

Play again?

For the record, some of my favorite bands include AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Queen, Eagles, Rush, David Bowie, Bob Seger & SBB, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Journey, ELO, The Doors, Scorpions, Kiss, Tom Petty & HB, Metallica and, yes, GNR. So it's not like they didn't make great music, even if many were gone before the 80s or the music came out pre-80s.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!