1. 700-4
That a boy!Hope he learned something.And also gave a nice bottom shot of the p5

Reactions: Geoff
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
first off, I hope he's alright, and second did he have to clean his drawers after that?

Reactions: bobbyhill
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Hopefully he is uninjured and you can just right it and not have any damage. Just make sure you let the fluids drain back down before you fire it up.

S

sporter

Nov 4, 2014
How did it happen? I was hoping they were very difficult to turn over.

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
They are fairly hard to turn over unless you have some kind of mishap or try to do a hard power slide. I was running some off camber stuff today and was really surprised how stable it was in a few places were I was concerned I may tip. I have pulled my sway bar and found this is really helping and was a big improvement.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
My dad asked me on day, "Do you know why I don't have nice things?" I said No money? and dad said " NO! I have 4 Kids" I hope your boy is all right and don't be too hard on him. The bright side is he flipped the 4 wheeler and didn't fall out of his chair playing X box!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!