Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Proud of my little girl!

She never liked school. Smart as a whip but school never challenged her enough.

So after a series of events starting with a broke truck on vacation and the subsequent commercial flight to pick it up after repairs, turns out my little girl was fascinated with flight. She already flew the drone. Then she got her drone license and latched on to all the aviation jargon. After high school she didn't really want to attend college but I made her since it was paid for. She got a job working in flight operations with a local helicopter company flying to offshore oil rigs. She loved it. She signed up with the local fixed wing flight school since she works next door to the air port. Work was great and at 20 years old she was promoted to the first management level over operations. Yesterday evening, 21 years old and 1 day, she made her first solo flight in the little Vans RV12 with excellent weather conditions (except for summer temps). It took a little while but she finally found her passion!

Lexie and Vans

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Proud of my little girl!

So after a series of events starting with a broke truck on vacation and the subsequent commercial flight to pick it up after repairs, turns out my little girl was fascinated with flight. She already flew the drone. Then she got her drone license and latched on to all the aviation jargon. After high school she didn't really want to attend college but I made her since it was paid for. She got a job working in flight operations with a local helicopter company flying to offshore oil rigs. She loved it. She signed up with the local fixed wing flight school since she works next door to the air port. Work was great and at 20 years old she was promoted to the first management level over operations. Yesterday evening, 21 years old and 1 day, she made her first solo flight in the little Vans RV12 with excellent weather conditions (except for summer temps). It took a little while but she finally found her passion!

View attachment 437335
Cool

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Proud of my little girl!

View attachment 437335
Congrats to her!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Proud of my little girl!

View attachment 437335
Congratulations!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Proud of my little girl!

View attachment 437335
Congrats to you and her! Very cool 👍