TRUMP/VANCE 2024 (Was: Trump told Fox News that he will be announcing his choice for his running mate on Monday during the RNC)

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I said the Ben Carson cuz its the color/minority vote and its safe. Very hard to go after him cuz all his done is support trump.
Vertually has no dirt, no bad background but from where he gew up in a welfare poverty and woke up and said, F this $hit! I can be somebody like everybody else and did it!
Just opposite the Dems do to others in poverty. They are like the fishing old man with a dollar on the line in the state farm commercial….
“Almost got it” to the people in poverty!
View attachment 437105
Totally agree.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Vivek Ramaswamy ? It would be just like Trump to pick someone not on the list. 🤷‍♂️ don't need the money, young enough for the next 2 terms, good with speaking, knows what's wrong with the WHOLE govt.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Soft spoken, very intelligent and pro military. Only drawback IMO is being a Hindu, but that can change. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Agree but is she sincere or just trying to benefit herself. I think she would be a good choice but ya never know until it's to late

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Agree but is she sincere or just trying to benefit herself. I think she would be a good choice but ya never know until it's to late
I started liking her after a couple Rogan interviews. To hear that she got essentially ran out of the Democrat party and Congress because she refused to go along with their bulls*** gives me hope she has some sense to her. I'd still take a moderate who has some common sense over an Establishment swamp rat of a RINO. I am so over the entrenched corruption on both sides. Give me someone who is ACTUALLY for The People. Tulsi seems to have learned a lesson and changed her ways. Or so it seems.

Also, Trump's worst demographic is white women. Tulsi would massively help with that.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have done a little research on her and she doesn’t appear to be in it for selfish reasons, but like you said, you never know till it’s too late. I’m sure President Trump and his team have researched it also. As long as it’s not FJB! 😎

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I started liking her after a couple Rogan interviews. To hear that she got essentially ran out of the Democrat party and Congress because she refused to go along with their bulls*** gives me hope she has some sense to her. I'd still take a moderate who has some common sense over an Establishment swamp rat of a RINO. I am so over the entrenched corruption on both sides. Give me someone who is ACTUALLY for The People. Tulsi seems to have learned a lesson and changed her ways. Or so it seems.

Also, Trump's worst demographic is white women. Tulsi would massively help with that.
💯 agree. Have been watching her for quite a while and the more I listen to her the more the more I like and believe she is being as honest as a politician can be

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
It's J.D. Vance

meh 😕

Thought for sure he was going to throw a curve ball. I guess of the 3, JD would have been my pick. I don't think he helps him in any way with demographics, however.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
meh 😕

Thought for sure he was going to throw a curve ball. I guess of the 3, JD would have been my pick. I don't think he helps him in any way with demographics, however.
I say he can bring in working class rust belters who might otherwise vote Democrat or stay home.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520

Please delete this. @Scoop

advertisement