• Thread starter Sethfromsundown
  • Start date
S

Sethfromsundown

Jun 5, 2020
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
So I have a 2015 pioneer 500 on 30 inch sti r4’s on factory suspension and I was riding yesterday and I hit the breaks and when I did the tires toed out and I adjusted them back but then the tires have positive camber any advice would be appreciated and a solution to this would be great

• Sad
Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I have a 2015 pioneer 500 on 30 inch sti r4’s on factory suspension and I was riding yesterday and I hit the breaks and when I did the tires toed out and I adjusted them back but then the tires have positive camber any advice would be appreciated and a solution to this would be great
How do the mounting points on the frame look? Big tires put a lot of stress on stuff.

S

Sethfromsundown

Jun 5, 2020
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
They look fine to me they don’t look to me twisted or shifted I will take pictures on my lunch break and add them to the thread

Reactions: DG Rider
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Positive camber meaning what, top of tire is leaning in or out? If top of tire is leaning out, lower the preload on your shocks. If top of tire is leaning in, add preload. Probably won't make them perfectly straight but it'll help.

Reactions: Lburou

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!