Source for Honda Accy (Full Doors and Hard Mid-Panel) that's NOT Partzilla?

X50

X50

Lifetime Member
Oct 13, 2021
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm trying to order 0SU95-HL4-G50 - RR. PANEL GRY/BLK 5P and 0SU95-HL4-GD0 - HARD DOORS GRAY/BLK. ($175 shipping from Partzilla BTW)

I got a quote from Partzilla last week and called them on Monday to place the order. Amex declined the order due to potential fraud. I logged into my Amex account and was prompted about the transaction. I indicated that it was legit and the website said to run the charge again and it would go thru. The rep (Dustin?) ran it again and a pending charge showed up in my Amex account. The rep said that their accounting system didn't capture it, so he ran it a second time. Now there were two pending charges in my Amex account, but NO captured charge in their system according to the rep.

I then gave him a Visa card and he ran that. That account then shows the charge on the Visa, immediately followed by a credit in the same amount. The rep again says nothing captured in their system and that he will have to contact accounting to figure out what the problem is and he will call me back. He never does...

I sent a customer service inquiry on the order via the Partzilla website yesterday and got an email saying the order is on hold pending payment. I called Partzilla and got a different rep (Josh?) who could see the issues, but no reason for the charges not going thru. He said he would contact the person in accounting that was supposedly dealing with the issue and would call me back in half an hour. The half-hour has passed.

Can anyone recommend a place that will ship these items to me that actually wants my business?

H

HondaTech

You'll probably find it difficult to get any online place to ship the doors with them being in quite a large box.

Even if everything processed correctly, they'd probably cancel the order due to the cost of shipping those large packages. Even through Hondas online accessory portal, larger packages like that cant be shipped due to cost.

X50

X50

Lifetime Member
Oct 13, 2021
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You'll probably find it difficult to get any online place to ship the doors with them being in quite a large box.

Even if everything processed correctly, they'd probably cancel the order due to the cost of shipping those large packages. Even through Hondas online accessory portal, larger packages like that cant be shipped due to cost.
That's the thing, I specifically requested a quote from them including shipping. They sent me the quote, including $175 for freight shipping.

Shipping oversize stuff to residences isn't the problem it once was. In the last six months, I've had five or six orders from a variety of vendors shipped to my house. Some of them were between 1k# and 2k#, up to 7' long. And I live in the middle of nowhere...

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I'm trying to order 0SU95-HL4-G50 - RR. PANEL GRY/BLK 5P and 0SU95-HL4-GD0 - HARD DOORS GRAY/BLK. ($175 shipping from Partzilla BTW)

I got a quote from Partzilla last week and called them on Monday to place the order. Amex declined the order due to potential fraud. I logged into my Amex account and was prompted about the transaction. I indicated that it was legit and the website said to run the charge again and it would go thru. The rep (Dustin?) ran it again and a pending charge showed up in my Amex account. The rep said that their accounting system didn't capture it, so he ran it a second time. Now there were two pending charges in my Amex account, but NO captured charge in their system according to the rep.

I then gave him a Visa card and he ran that. That account then shows the charge on the Visa, immediately followed by a credit in the same amount. The rep again says nothing captured in their system and that he will have to contact accounting to figure out what the problem is and he will call me back. He never does...

I sent a customer service inquiry on the order via the Partzilla website yesterday and got an email saying the order is on hold pending payment. I called Partzilla and got a different rep (Josh?) who could see the issues, but no reason for the charges not going thru. He said he would contact the person in accounting that was supposedly dealing with the issue and would call me back in half an hour. The half-hour has passed.

Can anyone recommend a place that will ship these items to me that actually wants my business?
I ordered hard doors for my P1000-3, but from the local dealer. Honda shipped directly to the dealer. The boxes are quite large, but not that heavy. I've ordered smaller items from Partzilla in the past, but recently purchased some Fox shocks from from Ron Ayers Motorsports in Greenville, NC. Quick service and shipping. You might try them?

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
My dealer in a small town in west central Wisconsin got the doors delivered in 4 days. I was suprised they were able to get them that fast.

Reactions: Lady01
X50

X50

Lifetime Member
Oct 13, 2021
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered hard doors for my P1000-3, but from the local dealer. Honda shipped directly to the dealer. The boxes are quite large, but not that heavy. I've ordered smaller items from Partzilla in the past, but recently purchased some Fox shocks from from Ron Ayers Motorsports in Greenville, NC. Quick service and shipping. You might try them?
Ron Ayers Motorsports was an awesome lead- thanks!

They quoted about $400 less than Partszilla for the items. Unfortunately the full doors are on backorder until January. The parts guy at Ron Ayers Motorsports was able to find them in stock at a dealer about 4 hours away from me in WV. I called and bought the doors and ordered the other items from the WV dealership and will pick everything up when it comes in. The WV dealership was about $500 cheaper than Partszilla. (Of course there's no freight shipping, but the Partzilla freight charge would only have been $175, still making the WV dealer $325 cheaper.)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ron Ayers Motorsports was an awesome lead- thanks!

They quoted about $400 less than Partszilla for the items. Unfortunately the full doors are on backorder until January. The parts guy at Ron Ayers Motorsports was able to find them in stock at a dealer about 4 hours away from me in WV. I called and bought the doors and ordered the other items from the WV dealership and will pick everything up when it comes in. The WV dealership was about $500 cheaper than Partszilla. (Of course there's no freight shipping, but the Partzilla freight charge would only have been $175, still making the WV dealer $325 cheaper.)
cool! Glad you found a deal and posted it. Now...
Only 3 post no pics you know what that means? 😏

X50

X50

Lifetime Member
Oct 13, 2021
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
cool! Glad you found a deal and posted it. Now...
Only 3 post no pics you know what that means? 😏

On the way to the ridge top of our farm, pole saw in the back to trim some of the brush crowding the trail.

PXL 20211204 214720716

Sunset from the ridge top.

PXL 20211204 220052742

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!