JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Im Always up in Loxahatchee for the most part corrbett has some good riding.
I live 4 miles from Corbett, its good but they restrict trails sometimes. I haven't figured out how to keep up with the changes in the yet 😁. Just got my fishing license so I can hit a few more spots with out being hassled.

Let me know when you come up to ride man, I'm down the street from there

Reactions: Smitty335
IXInaplesIXI

IXInaplesIXI

Dec 2, 2020
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I probably live the closest to big cypress. Ive been to Monroe Station a few times over the years to get my ORV permit and license to drive in big cypress. My wife and I were thinking of taking a ride next month just to check out things and see if we could make a group ride out of it. I have a camping trip scheduled last week of this month to river ranch. So I will have to wait until after this trip. Maybe in March. I will let everyone know shortly.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I probably live the closest to big cypress. Ive been to Monroe Station a few times over the years to get my ORV permit and license to drive in big cypress. My wife and I were thinking of taking a ride next month just to check out things and see if we could make a group ride out of it. I have a camping trip scheduled last week of this month to river ranch. So I will have to wait until after this trip. Maybe in March. I will let everyone know shortly.
I'm probably going to RR the weekend of the 20th with my buddy. He's got a cabin in there I'm thinking of buying a access deed soon

Reactions: Smitty335
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So this ORV inspection and what not, can that all be done same day or would I have to make a 2nd trip?

IXInaplesIXI

IXInaplesIXI

Dec 2, 2020
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm probably going to RR the weekend of the 20th with my buddy. He's got a cabin in there I'm thinking of buying a access deed soon
I will be there the 27th weekend. We bought a while ago built a camp and rode there for years, but our camp burned down. So we haven't gone as much as we use to. Not sure if we are going to rebuild or not yet. Our property deed was not buildable which we knew. So what we did was bought a 1.25 acre and they allow you to put 4 names on it and split cost 4 ways. Smaller lots only allow one owner. Speaking of which I need to pay the property tax (all $9 LOL )

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio
IXInaplesIXI

IXInaplesIXI

Dec 2, 2020
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So this ORV inspection and what not, can that all be done same day or would I have to make a 2nd trip?
Use too could be done in one day, not sure now with the whole COVID s***. I will find out.

Reactions: JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I will be there the 27th weekend. We bought a while ago built a camp and rode there for years, but our camp burned down. So we haven't gone as much as we use to. Not sure if we are going to rebuild or not yet. Our property deed was not buildable which we knew. So what we did was bought a 1.25 acre and they allow you to put 4 names on it and split cost 4 ways. Smaller lots only allow one owner. Speaking of which I need to pay the property tax (all $9 LOL )
Did it burn down a few years ago during that big fire they had that wiped out like 3/4 of the camps? My buddy's lot was spared cause he had a mote around most of the lot

IXInaplesIXI

IXInaplesIXI

Dec 2, 2020
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did it burn down a few years ago during that big fire they had that wiped out like 3/4 of the camps? My buddy's lot was spared cause he had a mote around most of the lot
Yea the fire in 2018 , sucks guys put a lot into it for the kids.
5B9D6AF4 7C9F 4D7A 900C 50788FE95859

• Sad
Reactions: JenElio and TripleB
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
This camp is one of my buddy's we just finished about 6 months ago. He's splitting the lot with another friend of ours. Right off the main grade.

I'd love to buy a lot in there but they r crazy $$ right now

123 1 2 123 1

Reactions: TripleB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!