P700 Space for Dog to ride out of the sun

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
My pug Buford doesn't do well with heat, so I built him a space to shade him. I used 1/8" ABS plastic I had left over from making my fender flares last year. I attached it to the front of the tilt bed, heated it and curved it back to line up with my storage box and installed a couple braces to my storage box. I stiffened the back edge by riveting a door sill plate I had laying around. You may also see my Air intake to my electric super charger that I haven't gotten around to posting which has been on for over a year and should be on my supercharger thread. You'll note this set up would work well even for a larger dog and also protects him from the snow and rain. Thanks for looking, Lynn

DSCN0859 DSCN0861 DSCN0863 DSCN0864 DSCN0865 DSCN0871

Reactions: Tot
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
The pug looks smug.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I think he's waiting patiently to go for a ride. That wouldn't fly with my two, they like to go back and forth between the front and back.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!