20160708 202108

jasontjames

jasontjames

Lifetime Member
Apr 28, 2016
Melissa, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do y'all still like this spiderweb shade and would you buy again?

Absolutely. Being as I live in Texas, I see myself using the spiderweb shade at least 7-8 months out of the year. It is super easy to put on and take off. It has, so far, held up without any tears from contact with mesquite trees and other limbs. I like mine a lot. I may even just go without a hardtop this hunting season just to see how it goes.

advertisement
Chipper

Chipper

May 30, 2016
Savannah GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok great! Does it fit well and keep sun off of you? I live in South Georgia and its brutal here also

Chipper

Chipper

May 30, 2016
Savannah GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I guess y'all have talked me into it, looks great! I like the option of taking it off to ride at night or hunt out of, thank you

jasontjames

jasontjames

Lifetime Member
Apr 28, 2016
Melissa, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I guess y'all have talked me into it, looks great! I like the option of taking it off to ride at night or hunt out of, thank you

No problem.

We pulled the top off and went out for a little night varmint hunting. Quick and easy to do.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!