Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's some funny shet there!
Hahaha one of our local morning radio stations plays that every year on st Paddy’s day! I laughed my ace off first time I heard it! So I just had to share it.

Reactions: drfubar
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That your car?
Well it used to be. I put all the fiberglass,new quarters, rear wing,paint,back halved it and did the interior. It only ran 10.20's@ 130mph when I had it. A fellow from Texas bought it from me at the Mopar Nats and put the Blown motor,new hood and front air dam on it. It was the first green I thought about on StPaddy's day. Oh yea, [HASHTAG]#HAILSTATE[/HASHTAG] women's basketball! 95 to 50 as a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. Now on to the top32.

Last edited:
Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Well it used to be. I put all the fiberglass,new quarters, rear wing,paint,back halved it and did the interior. It only ran 10.20's@ 130mph when I had it. A fellow from Texas bought it from me at the Mopar Nats and put the Blown motor,new hood and front air dam on it. It was the first green I thought about on StPaddy's day. Oh yea, [HASHTAG]#HAILSTATE[/HASHTAG] women's basketball! 95 to 50 as a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. Now on to the top32.

Since were posting green Mopar race cars for St Paddy's..... here's an old one of mine. Before you all laugh at my Dodge (Mitsubishi) Colt, It was the only race car I ever made money with. Chrysler was desperate to promote them and I was the only National Llicensed driver who was desperate enough for sponsorship to run one. :)

Colt

Reactions: elkguide
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Since were posting green Mopar race cars for St Paddy's..... here's an old one of mine. Before you all laugh at my Dodge (Mitsubishi) Colt, It was the only race car I ever made money with. Chrysler was desperate to promote them and I was the only National Llicensed driver who was desperate enough for sponsorship to run one. :)

View attachment 69167

Must be that that happened long enough ago that the statute of limitations has run out
and nobody can question your sanity for actually driving one of those!!!!!

(or else it happened on St. Patty's day and there was a lot of green beer involved!)

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Must be that that happened long enough ago that the statute of limitations has run out
and nobody can question your sanity for actually driving one of those!!!!!

(or else it happened on St. Patty's day and there was a lot of green beer involved!)

There was a lot of beer involved at my "victory parties", that we always held the night before a race,Just in case.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: elkguide

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!