Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
80 hp and 650 ft pounds of torque sounds pretty fun though……….

6 hours claimed run time.

professional mx racers have tried it and knocked 10% off their lap times 😳😳
Thats all fine and good, But The more that stuff keeps coming along, the more we and our machines become fossils of Ancient history and they (we all know who that is) wins! And for me, Loosing is not an option.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
It’s coming wether we like it or not. I can’t believe it’s only 1800 more then a new 450. I would rip the sheet out of that thing.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Lets Go Brandon!
I know I know. But where I ride my bike.It is so loud,that if I stay there too long without moving on,people will call PoPo. I could ride that thing in town if I wanted. I am not getting an electric car but that bike actually has some benifits.I do find it hard to believe it will do up to 6 hours.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I know I know. But where I ride my bike is so loud if I stay there too long without moving on people call PoPo. I could ride that thing in town if I wanted. I am not getting an electric car but that bike actually has benifits.I do find it hard to believe it will do up to 6 hours.
I would like to ride one.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!