DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I initially was going to put this in the Pub, but I wanted everyone to see it. And, unfortunately, there seem to be several people here who unfortunately still listen to and believe main stream outlets as "news".

Several sources are reporting chatter about Hamas sleeper cells being activated in major cities around the world. As Israel proceeds to stomp the s*** out of its enemies, anyone who supports Israel will be targeted, and all they had to do was walk right across our southern border. This dumbass, incompetent administration is going to be responsible for a huge number of deaths.

Now, think about the 60,000 lbs of ammonium nitrate that went missing not to long ago? The electrical sub stations that were mysteriously shot up? And the fact that last week, news broke that Biden has quietly started building the border wall again (despite promising to not build "one more foot"), and you can see that they believe something is coming, and they need to cover their asses.

Stay vigilant and keep some emergency supplies. Avoid big cities if you can. I would hope any such plans would be stopped by our government, but then I remember who's running it, and they are more concerned with Trump supporters than the real threat.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
mudslums -

"Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead!"

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
One in the same, in their eyes.

I just saw where Netanyahu told Bidet that he has no plans to negotiate with Hamas. Typical leftist ideology to think one can tongue-tickle a terrorists asshole into being friendly. They will be friendly when they are all dead.
I had the same thoughts. Israel doesn't F around. Hamas and the people that give them harbor, bout to find out.

One side is raping, torturing, and murdering civilians....on tape.
The other side sends out texts messages and knocker bombs before they blow something up because the World wants them to be nice to the savages. And look where that got them. You can't reason with these people. I hope Israel takes the gloves off so they can give the middle finger to the rest of the World asking for "restraint". FAFO.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I had the same thoughts. Israel doesn't F around. Hamas and the people that give them harbor, bout to find out.

One side is raping, torturing, and murdering civilians....on tape.
The other side sends out texts messages and knocker bombs before they blow something up because the World wants them to be nice to the savages. And look where that got them. You can't reason with these people. I hope Israel takes the gloves off so they can give the middle finger to the rest of the World asking for "restraint". FAFO.
I am sure Hamas anticipated the Israeli's retort.

They are like cockroaches, they going are going to dig in and drag this out.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I am sure Hamas anticipated the Israeli's retort.

They are like cockroaches, they going are going to dig in and drag this out.
Maybe so, but Israel doesn't strike me as the type of folks to drag something out for 20 years due to politics like the US did in Afghanistan. None of this, "you can shoot at them only after they shoot at you first" bulls***. I suspect they will go scorched Earth, and anyone who gets in their way, well...

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I initially was going to put this in the Pub, but I wanted everyone to see it. And, unfortunately, there seem to be several people here who unfortunately still listen to and believe main stream outlets as "news".

Several sources are reporting chatter about Hamas sleeper cells being activated in major cities around the world. As Israel proceeds to stomp the s*** out of its enemies, anyone who supports Israel will be targeted, and all they had to do was walk right across our southern border. This dumbass, incompetent administration is going to be responsible for a huge number of deaths.

Now, think about the 60,000 lbs of ammonium nitrate that went missing not to long ago? The electrical sub stations that were mysteriously shot up? And the fact that last week, news broke that Biden has quietly started building the border wall again (despite promising to not build "one more foot"), and you can see that they believe something is coming, and they need to cover their asses.

Stay vigilant and keep some emergency supplies. Avoid big cities if you can. I would hope any such plans would be stopped by our government, but then I remember who's running it, and they are more concerned with Trump supporters than the real threat.
They are not just building the wall now becuase they figured something out. Go read up on the New Denver airport conspiracy. Start putting all the peices of the puzzle together for yourself. No I dont have a tin foil hat or black helicopters flying around all the time. I will not be shocked if certain things happen though. Something big has been in the works for while.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Israel has been in some sort of conflict since before any of us here were alive. These religious wars are nothing new. Iran needs to be wiped off the face of the earth, they are the ones(and probably russia too) that are supplying the terrorists behind this current conflict. Israel won't be able to go scorched earth untill they know for sure that we got their back and that won't happen till the house gets off its dumb ass and gets the speaker issue under control.

Reactions: Buggyman and TxDoc
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Holy F'n Hell

Watch from about 12:00 onward if you want to hate humanity.

Disclaimer: Not for the squeamish.

Last edited:
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Israel got the armored bulldozers out. Hope the Palestinians can swim, cause it appears all of Gaza is going into the Mediterranean.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Unfortunately, i feel like this was an intentionally brutal act to kick off something that will be much bigger.

Just look at the timing. We have a Muslim in control of this country for the next year, and he just let millions into our country.

Prepare accordingly.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Unfortunately, i feel like this was an intentionally brutal act to kick off something that will be much bigger.

Just look at the timing. We have a Muslim in control of this country for the next year, and he just let millions into our country.

Prepare accordingly.
It started back in 2008. It was just derailed for ~4 years when Mao Hillary was unexpectedly defeated ... before the left figured out a way to plan(demic) election results.

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!