elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Folks, I have been absent from here for a while and it will continue for a couple more months. As some may know, I was the “finance guy” at Fab Fours. At the end of July / first of August, we completed a sale to Warn Industries so I am now a part of that storied brand! We have several months of integration work ahead of us and this deal has occupied about 110% of my time over the last several months.

What this means is that I had no time to focus on my side hustle Offroad Communications. I am low on inventory and am restocking now. I did continue to service folks and I will continue to do so. I’ll be back much stronger but I am guessing I won’t be at full steam until October / November time frame.

In the interim, if you need something, shoot me an email at [email protected] that will get the quickest response from me.

Thank you for your continued support

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Folks, I have been absent from here for a while and it will continue for a couple more months. As some may know, I was the “finance guy” at Fab Fours. At the end of July / first of August, we completed a sale to Warn Industries so I am now a part of that storied brand! We have several months of integration work ahead of us and this deal has occupied about 110% of my time over the last several months.

What this means is that I had no time to focus on my side hustle Offroad Communications. I am low on inventory and am restocking now. I did continue to service folks and I will continue to do so. I’ll be back much stronger but I am guessing I won’t be at full steam until October / November time frame.

In the interim, if you need something, shoot me an email at [email protected] that will get the quickest response from me.

Thanks for the update.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

Good for you! I appreciate the deal on the Garmin a few months ago 👍

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

If it's not one thing it's two others!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!