P500 Still Snowy

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The wife and I got bored tonight and went to see how much snow is still on the ground out behind our place. Definitely deeper that it looked. That wet melting snow is a b!#@% to get through. We were wishing the bigger toy with tracks was here. Still a fun little ride out though.

That second pic was supposed to show the machine with the moon as a backdrop but turned out super creepy. My wife's face is just barely visible in the passenger seat looking all ghostly and the led lights reflected weird off my phone camera to create a flying saucer in the sky.

IMG 2295 IMG 2715

Reactions: trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Dude..I'm in the 4 corners
70....today
Middle of Feb....

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
To be fair it got over 50 here today. Just still a lot of snow left to melt. There's quite a bit of flooding going on in this part of the country right now.

D

Deleted member 3748

That wet melting stuff can be slippery. The P5 still moves through it though... my tires spinning the whole time.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!