P1000 Stock rears in front?

M

Mattchu

Jan 20, 2020
Colorado Springs,CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2020 P1k5 camo... Can I mount the rear tires in the front without any other mods? I want to buy 2-27x11R14 maxxis bighorn 2.0(stock rears) and mount them on the stock front wheels? I cant go with a taller tire all the way around cause it wont fit in my enclosed trailer (I already have to air down the tires to get it in). I cant stand the look of the skinny tires in the front, and the tires do nothing to protect the wheels... i would rather not have to buy new wheels either. Looked through a bunch of posts and couldn’t find anything on it. Thanks in advance for any advice!
Matt

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2020 P1k5 camo... Can I mount the rear tires in the front without any other mods? I want to buy 2-27x11R14 maxxis bighorn 2.0(stock rears) and mount them on the stock front wheels? I cant go with a taller tire all the way around cause it wont fit in my enclosed trailer (I already have to air down the tires to get it in). I cant stand the look of the skinny tires in the front, and the tires do nothing to protect the wheels... i would rather not have to buy new wheels either. Looked through a bunch of posts and couldn’t find anything on it. Thanks in advance for any advice!
Matt

I would think. so but I have been wrong before;)

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rear offset is 5+3 and front offset is 5+2 on factory deluxe wheels. That being said I think you can still do it, but I know a lot of people buy the rear wheels in a deluxe set people take off and mount them on the front so everything is uniform and they can rotate the tires.

Reactions: Biteme and Isaiah
GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I am running Super Atv 1.5 set forward A arms with one inch spacers the tires rub on the A arms a little but I think if I put the steering stop's in they would not touch I am not seeing any rub mark's on my tires so I rarely touch them, if I am stuck and desperate I don't care if they are rubbing a little. 😀

IMG 20200320 122207763

Formula1

Formula1

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2020
SE Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been thinking of putting factory rears on the front also, and I really like my factory wheels so I want to keep them. It is just hard to find anyone selling them!

Reactions: Isaiah and Biteme

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!