B

Brandonhart

Jun 9, 2020
Canada, Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello all,

2020- 700-4 deluxe owner 800kms stock tires

been wanting bigger tires as the trail I ride is full of rocks. And scrape time to time.

I tore my side wall today, and now need a new tire, so mise well upgrade to the largest sizes I can

can you please tell me the biggest tires I can put on my stock aluminum rims. Please suggest brands too

I live on the east coast of Canada, rocky dusty trail is what I drive, plus use it in the winter in the snow

6DA5B57D D51E 4F62 865E 136EED6041EF

Reactions: livefromthetree
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all,

2020- 700-4 deluxe owner 800kms stock tires

been wanting bigger tires as the trail I ride is full of rocks. And scrape time to time.

I tore my side wall today, and now need a new tire, so mise well upgrade to the largest sizes I can

can you please tell me the biggest tires I can put on my stock aluminum rims. Please suggest brands too

I live on the east coast of Canada, rocky dusty trail is what I drive, plus use it in the winter in the snow

View attachment 321448
27" is the tallest you can go without a lift. ITP Terra Hooks would be a good tire for the terrain you are describing. A lot of guys on here are running them. I like the blackwaters but they have deeper tread and do better in mud. Get you a good UHMW skid plate too if you haven't already. That will protect your machine from them rocks

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
ITP makes a Terra Claw that looks even better but they are made for a 14 inch rim. I recommend Bighorn type tread pattern, Blackwater, Dirt Commanders.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ITP makes a Terra Claw that looks even better but they are made for a 14 inch rim. I recommend Bighorn type tread pattern, Blackwater, Dirt Commanders.
I might be thinking of the Terra claw

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!