russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Does the site store require a separate login from the board? Also, I want an indicator light on my dash to illuminate when the fan is running. Can I accomplish this with the fan override kit?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does the site store require a separate login from the board? Also, I want an indicator light on my dash to illuminate when the fan is running. Can I accomplish this with the fan override kit?
Sorry, its a different login. They are u able to merge.

Yes. But if that's all you want it would be best to make a custom one that will splice the + and - with small guage that can hook directly to whatever small led you have.

Unless your future has a need for the override.

Ok. Let's talk.
Thansk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: russknight
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I have a small led indicator light that I would like the harness to activate. Whatever you suggest, jut let me know how much.

Thanks!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok.
What machine?

If the light is all you want I can make that happen with no extra cost.

I will try to guess the wire length. Unless you have a 1000 then I can test fit mine.

You will have to just wire up the + and - to something like this but I can only find green. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MR6TVQM/?tag=sxsweb24-20

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok.
What machine?

I will try to guess the wire length. Unless you have a 1000 then I can test fit mine.

You will have to just wire up the + and - to something like this but I can only find green. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MR6TVQM/?tag=sxsweb24-20

In the question area the seller says they can change them to any color you want. Good idea too, I will be adding one shortly.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Ok.
What machine?

Pioneer 1000-3, and that is the LED I have.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!