P700 Studs

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
100 1858 100 1857 I just finished studding my tires for when I hit a ice patch on an out sloped road. Spring time is when it's the worst for ice , but hopefully I'm set. These are screw in studs and a electric drill works great for installing them. I don't know know yet how well they will stay in, but I will keep you posted especially if they start coming out. I bought 200 studs on e-bay for $50 and socket to screw them in with for $4.95

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Should help maintain control on ice.
No need for them here but I could see a need if I lived up north.

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
I agree Ice studs work were needed, I use to use the screw in type ( yes ruined tires but traction was unreal) however old age don't see the need anymore.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!