BOX1

P1000 Suggested Mods to go to 32 inch tires

C

chucksmith0706

Jul 22, 2020
Louisiana
Texas are a little out of what I’m looking to spend. I can get the cfab with ball joints for 800, they are in box never used. I was worried I wouldn’t fit in garage but I I can go up 6 more inches and still fit. 3inches for arms and 2 for going from 28 to 30. I should be good. I’m leaning towards cfab, I think they give good clearance front and back. When I pull the trigger I’ll take pictures.

I am running Cfab with built in 3” lift with 30’s Rock a Billy’s on factory wheels. With rough country 1.5 spacers and I absolutely love my bike. E91fd548bfdee3da04fe52284526902a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: trigger
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Are you running stock axels or did you upgrade?
You put 32" on a P1K and actually ride it (vs. trailer queen) all the stock parts will answer the questions for you. After about $6k in upgrades after you spend $$ on the tires, you will have addressed most of it, then realized you probably should have stuck with 28x10x14. Vanity has a high cost, but the highest cost is crippling an otherwise great handling machine. Not sure the regular 1.5" forward A arms will clear true 32" tires either, just 30's is all I have seen over past 6+ years.

Tires & wheels 30" +
Forward A arms
HD tie rods
RB3 Steering rack
Then likely spacers unless running 4+3 wheel offset.
Rhino 3.0 axles
You might be able to do it right for $6k

C

chucksmith0706

Jul 22, 2020
Louisiana
Are you running stock axels or did you upgrade?

Stock for now, just be smart with machine. Mine sits they way it should have from factory. Nothing to wild, just a bit more aggressive on stance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You put 32" on a P1K and actually ride it (vs. trailer queen) all the stock parts will answer the questions for you. After about $6k in upgrades after you spend $$ on the tires, you will have addressed most of it, then realized you probably should have stuck with 28x10x14. Vanity has a high cost, but the highest cost is crippling an otherwise great handling machine. Not sure the regular 1.5" forward A arms will clear true 32" tires either, just 30's is all I have seen over past 6+ years.

Tires & wheels 30" +
Forward A arms
HD tie rods
RB3 Steering rack
Then likely spacers unless running 4+3 wheel offset.
Rhino 3.0 axles
You might be able to do it right for $6k
Kill Joy!

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kill Joy!
He's not wrong.

I'm running Stage 4 Elkas with at least 2 inches additional ride height and a true 30" tire. I have SuperATV arms front and rear.

Up front 30s rub on the front edge of the fender flare and I cut 1/2" off the grill under the head lights. In the rear the tires rub the bottom of the doors, door hinges, bed and rear roll cage.

The ride is great and it'll go anywhere but 32s will not fit without rubbing. I'd be tempted to try someone else's arms but I have seen just as many issues with other brands as SuperATV. SuperATV has a great warranty policy and doesn't use heim joints.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!