Summer club ride

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Went on our first summer club ride this past Sunday.Had only 13 machines,guess we should have figured it out that it was a bad number. Had 2 Artic Cat wild cats break down.I towed one back about 20 miles and some one else towed the other one that blew the belt about 3 miles.The one I towed the driver was going thru some deeper water that we all made it through and got scared when he heard the exhaust go under water he shut it off.Well you all know what happened. Here's pics of the ride that I took and my Grandson took a short video of me pulling the wild cat but can't seem to download it from his phone.I,am on dial up so can't do it either.These club or derbys that I've gone to have always ended up with me pulling somebody back.

Attachments

• club ride 007 (Small).jpg
    club ride 007 (Small).jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 470
  • club ride 005 (Small).jpg
    club ride 005 (Small).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 497
  • club ride 4 (Medium).jpg
    club ride 4 (Medium).jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 460
  • club ride 004 (Small).jpg
    club ride 004 (Small).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 487

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!