P1000 Summer Doors

Skin0375

Skin0375

Jan 28, 2018
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I currently have the Honda full door on, but with warmer weather here, it's time to shed the full door and go back to my half doors. I'm looking for any and all info I can get on different options for summer doors other than my factory half doors. All input is appreciated

Reactions: Lady01
slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I've got the full winter cab as well and due to the factory half doors not begin able to work without removing some stuff besides the winter doors I modified my factory half doors. I also made different Hinges that can stay on even with the full doors on. I cut the factory doors down and also cut the latch area out and moved it forward and the plastic welded it all back together. I also used the factory catch for the doors but don't have pics of this yet.Took me quite awhile to do everthing but now I can use my factory half doors and nets for summer use.

IMG 33761 IMG 33781 IMG 33821 IMG 34001

Reactions: Delton and Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!